Friday, July 19, 2013

DAILY 5

I am so excited to be fully implementing Daily 5 in my classroom and grade-level this year!  I have done a few things with it the past few years, all my students had book bins, but not to the fullest extent.  Until now...!!!
 
We have two teachers in our grade-level that are currently reading the book and starting to get their feel for the program.  Here is a post by Jamie @ 2nd Grade Stuff that helps to introduce Daily 5 to newbies.
 
Thanks, Jamie!



 I would love to attend a Two Sister's Daily 5/CAFE Workshop, but with budget cuts, that will probably not happen soon!  I would love to hear from anyone who has been...

3 comments:

  1. My buddy and I are going in August! Super excited!

    New follower!
    Buzzing with Ms. B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so J-E-A-L-O-U-S! You will have to tell all about it!

      Thanks for following!!!

      Delete
  2. They have an awesome website with lots of information. However, if you pay a fee (it used to be $79 a year) you can have access to lots more info including lots of videos showing the Daily Five and the Café being used in classrooms. I paid the fee for one year and watched just about every video and really learned a lot. It is really worth the cost. I highly recommend it.
    Welcome to the blogging world.
    Connie Anderson
    Welcome To First Grade Room 5

    ReplyDelete