Saturday, July 6, 2013

End to my troubles?

Anyone who has taught for any amount of time at all knows just how aggravating the whole "pencil crisis" can be.  This past school year, my class somehow managed to use more pencils than three or four classes or years combined!  I have tried a few other sharpeners out there, some even very reputable, however some way they would end up unusable...every time.  So, this year I have purchased the X-Acto-School-Heavy-Duty-Electric-Sharpener!

I have great things envisioned for this bad boy, so let's hope it puts an end to my pencil misery! 

What pencil sharpeners are being used with great success out there? or not?

1 comment:

  1. This is the one I have! It has a lifetime warranty so when it stops working just take it back! :) I don't let my kids use it either, which has helped!

    ReplyDelete