Friday, July 5, 2013

Very First Post!

Hip, hip, hooray!  Thanks to my teacher friend, Rebecca, over at The Teacher's Chatterbox, my blog is up and running!  You will have to bare with me until I get the hang of things and have "Juggling Genres" exactly the way I envision it!

I wanted to share a video and product that I saw on a Facebook post a day or two ago.  Being an independent, resourceful woman, when I saw this toy I knew that my little girl, Peyton, would definitely have this one day!  




I am so glad there are strong, intelligent women out there to raise the bar for gender equality!  GoldieBlox gives girls a building toy/tool, combined with a book series, to help connect those dendrites!


1 comment:

  1. Yay! So excited that you have joined Blogland!!! :)

    Waving from The Teacher's Chatterbox,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete